- Me: Where are the owls? WHERE ARE THE OWLS?
- Hooters Waitress: Please sir, you're causing a fuss and disturbing the other customers-
- Me: *banging my hands rhythmically on the table* WHERE-ARE-THE-OWLS? WHERE-ARE-THE-OWLS? WHERE ARE THE OWLS?
BLACK BARBIE BITCH!
"International Intrigue", Glamour US, 1992
Model: Michelle Baney
- girl: *finds horse who is impaired in some way*
- girl: dad can I keep it
- dad: no there's no hope for it let's go
- girl: dad u idiot u don't get me
- girl: *visits horse in middle of the night*
- *cuts to girl riding the horse in an open field bc she is free and her dad can't control her*
- dad: how dare u
- girl: just let me prove to u this horse is special
- girl: *enters race*
- girl: *wins*
- dad: u make me so proud
- horse: *whinnies*
before ya’ll go talking about “misandry,” lemme explain you a thing
Also, for further information, Manboobz is an excellent resource. Go there. It’s awesome.
i love how racists say they have an “unpopular opinion” like um no actually your opinion is so popular that there is an entire structure of oppression based around it that controls the entire country cool story
Cushnie et Ochs S/S 2012
Receipts, receipts, we got em, quite literally. Here are four receipts which have gone public via internet in the recent past:
- “Ching” and “Chong” — That’s what Chick-Fil-A labelled two UC Irvine students in December 2011. The image was posted on the internet, blogged on tumblr, and the offending employee named Lia got fired amid much defensive PR fluff from Chick-Fil-A.
- “Lady Chinky Eyes” — That’s how Papa John’s in New York City referred to Minhee Cho in January 2012. Cho tweeted the receipt, prompting Papa John’s to post on apology on its Facebook page and terminate the offending employee.
- “Chinx” — That’s how Hooters in Fresh Meadows, Queens, described Kisuk Cha and his girlfriend when they ordered wings and shrimp there in September 2012. Cha sued. The employee resigned and as far as I know the lawsuit is ongoing.
- “Ching Chong Lee” — That’s what CVS in New Jersey named Hyun Jin Lee in February 2013. Following Cha’s example, Lee has filed a lawsuit. CVS says the employee will be “counseled and trained”.
They keep giving us these receipts and we’ll keep filing lawsuits. Let’s do this.
Always keep fighting.
Hello!! I’m in need of a HUGE signal boost right now (and maybe a big reporting session) because my best friend is being blackmailed by her ex boyfriend.
I’m not exactly sure what I’m supposed to put here, but I feel like this should be a warning for anyone who knows him and just a general informative thing. Jacob lives in Australia and is 16 years of age. They’ve had a very unhealthy relationship and he’s threatened sending out her nudes multiple times. Jacob is very manipulative and emotionally abusive towards her and even ends up pulling me and her other friends into not being able to do anything because it’ll end up hurting her. He’s made around 7 Twitter accounts to contact my friend in the times that she was trying to get out of the relationship.
In the picture above, he’s posted her nudes and threatened her.
ALL IM ASKING IS FOR YOU TO REPORT HIM ON EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING:
His Twitter accounts all start with @/neinthousand but the one that was most recently used was: @/neinthousand12 (but it was apparently deleted)
His Facebook account is:Jacob R Hynes, and he has more but I am unable to find them. They’re under Jacob Hynes and the like.
********** UPDATES!!! **********
First, we thought we had a compromise.
Then this happened not even a minute after:
PLEASE CONTINUE REBLOGGING THIS. My friend is only 15 years of age and this is absolutely horrible. We’re getting ahold of local authorities but if you see the pictures anywhere (namely twitter) REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY.
WHAT THE FUCK TAKE THIS FUCKER DOWN
this is absolutely fucked and i hope this little bastard’s life is destroyed because of this.